Privacy, Terms & Conditions
Please review the following terms and policies carefully as they are the terms of sale that govern your purchases at FlyBlocks.com. They set out your rights and obligations with respect to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions. Your placement of an order at FlyBlocks.com constitutes your agreement that these policies apply to the order, so be certain you understand them prior to placing your order. FlyBlocks.com is operated and based in Canada.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
1. Application and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions.
1.1 For purposes of this Agreement, a "User" is any person who accesses the Site for whatever purpose, regardless of whether said User has registered on the Site as a registered User or whether said User is a paying customer for a specific service provided by FlyBlocks.com or any of its affiliates. A User includes the person using this Site and any legal entity which may be represented by such person under actual or apparent authority.
1.2 By accessing or using the Site, you hereby agree to accept the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement as a User. You shall be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to your access or use of this Site and any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to this Site. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use this Site.
1.3 FlyBlocks.com may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended and restated Agreement on the Site. The amended and restated Agreement shall be effective immediately upon posting. Posting by FlyBlocks.com of the amended and restated Agreement and your continued use of the Site shall be deemed to be acceptance of the amended terms. This Agreement may not otherwise be modified, except in writing by an authorized officer of FlyBlocks.com.
1.4 When you visit FlyBlocks.com or send customer requests (Customer Service Express Tickets) to FlyBlocks.com, you are communicating with FlyBlocks.com electronically. You consent to receive communications from FlyBlocks.com electronically. FlyBlocks.com will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site.
2. Users Generally.
2.1 Users may use this Site solely for their own personal or internal purposes. Each User agrees that it shall not copy, reproduce or download any information, text, images, video clips, directories, files, databases or listings available on or through the Site (the "FlyBlocks.com Content") for the purpose of re-selling or re-distributing the FlyBlocks.com Content, mass mailing (via emails, wireless text messages, physical mail or otherwise), operating a business that competes with FlyBlocks.com, or otherwise commercially exploiting the FlyBlocks.com Content. Systematic retrieval of FlyBlocks.com Content from this Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from FlyBlocks.com is prohibited. In addition, use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited.
2.2 Some of the FlyBlocks.com Content displayed on this Site is provided or posted by third parties ("Third Party Content"). FlyBlocks.com is not the author of Third-Party Content, whether contributed by anonymous users or registered users. Any Third Party Content is the sole responsibility of the party who provided the content. FlyBlocks.com is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness or truthfulness of any Third Party Content, and shall not be liable to any User in connection with such User's reliance of such Third Party Content. In addition, FlyBlocks.com is not responsible for the conduct of any User's activities on the Site, and shall not be liable to any person in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of such User's conduct.
2.3 FlyBlocks.com may allow Users access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise) to such Third Party's web site. You are cautioned to read such sites' terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of your use of such sites. User acknowledges that FlyBlocks.com has no control over such third party's web site, does not monitor such sites, and FlyBlocks.com shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such web site, or any content, products or services made available on such a website.
2.4 FlyBlocks.com reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Site and its features with respect to different Users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice. Each User acknowledges that inability to use the Site wholly or partially for whatever reason may have adverse effects on its business. Each User hereby agrees that in no event shall FlyBlocks.com be liable to the User or any third parties for any inability to use the Site (whether due to disruption, limited access, changes to or termination of any features on the Site or otherwise), any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to any communications or transmission, or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the Site or any of its features.
2.5 No User shall undertake any scheme to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks used by FlyBlocks.com and/or any other User and no User shall attempt to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
2.7 As a condition of your access to and use of FlyBlocks.com, you agree that you will not use the FlyBlocks.com service to infringe the intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights of others in any way. FlyBlocks.com and/or its affiliates will in appropriate circumstances terminate the accounts of Users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, or other legitimate rights of others. In addition, FlyBlocks.com and/or its affiliates reserves the right to terminate the account of a user upon any single infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with use of the FlyBlocks.com service, or if FlyBlocks.com believes that User's conduct is harmful to the interests of FlyBlocks.com, its affiliates, or other users, or for any other reason in FlyBlocks.com's sole discretion, with or without cause.
3. Registered Users
3.1 Each User who has completed and submitted a registration form either online on the Site or offline by giving its information (such as name, address, telephone and fax number, email address, details of its business, etc.) to FlyBlocks.com or another FlyBlocks.com group company providing the relevant specific services is a registered user of the Site (a "Registered User"). An account ("Account") will be established for each Registered User and each Registered User will be assigned a user alias ("User ID") and password ("Password") for log-in access to its own Account.
3.2 If the Registered User is a business entity, you represent that (a) you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement; (b) the address you use when registering is the principal place of business of such business entity; and (c) all other information submitted to FlyBlocks.com and its affiliates during the registration process is true, accurate, current and complete. For purposes of this provision, a branch or representative office will not be considered a separate entity and its principal place of business will be deemed to be that of its head office.
3.3 By becoming a Registered User, you consent to the inclusion of your personal data in our Buyer Database. FlyBlocks.commay send emails to you or contact you otherwise through your personal data with whatever information FlyBlocks.com would like to convey to you.
3.4 FlyBlocks.com or its affiliates may suspend or terminate a Registered User's Account at any time by giving no less than 24-hour notice to the Registered User; provided however, that notice is not required for such termination if (a) in FlyBlocks.com's determination, there is any breach of the provisions of this Agreement by the Registered User, or (b) FlyBlocks.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that any information provided by a Registered User is untrue, inaccurate or is not current or complete, or (c) FlyBlocks.com believes that the Registered User's actions may cause financial loss or legal liability to such Registered User.
3.5 A Registered User may not sell, attempt to sell, offer to sell, give, assign or otherwise transfer an Account, User ID or Password to a third party without the prior written consent of FlyBlocks.com. FlyBlocks.com may suspend or terminate the Account of a Registered User or the transferee of a Registered User in the event of a sale, offer to sell, gift, assignment or transfer in violation of this Section.
3.6 Notwithstanding Section 3.1 above, FlyBlocks.com may refuse registration and deny the issuance of an Account and associated User ID and Password to any User for whatever reason
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Protection Policy
4.1 FlyBlocks.com respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our users to do the same. Unauthorized use of another party's materials and trademarks are dealt with severely on our website.
5.2 If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
5.3 Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
5.4 FlyBlocks.com's failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by a User under this Agreement will not waive that right nor waives FlyBlocks.com's right to act with respect with subsequent or similar breaches.
5.5 FlyBlocks.com shall have the right to assign this Agreement (including all of its rights, titles, benefits, interests, and obligations and duties in this Agreement). The User may not assign, in whole or part, this Agreement to any person or entity.
5.6 This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Canada Special Administrative Region (“Toronto") without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The parties to this Agreement hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
5.7 If there is any conflict between the English version and another language version of this Agreement, the English language version shall prevail.
Data Collection FlyBlocks.com undertakes to collect Your Data by means that are far, legal and transparent.
If you visit FlyBlocks.com's web-site, your web-browser automatically discloses, and FlyBlocks.com's web-server automatically logs, the following information: the date and time, the IP address from which you issued the request, the type of browser and operating system you are using, the URL of any page that referred you to the page, the URL you requested, and whether your request was successful. This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you. Further, additional data that is provided may be logged if provided via a web form. Such data may or may not be sufficient to identify you. Any and all additional data that your web-browser automatically provides may also be logged. This will be the case, for example, if your browser has previously been requested to store data on your computer in 'cookies' and submits them each time you request a web-page within a particular domain (such as FlyBlocks.com). This data may or may not be sufficient to identify you. If you disclose personal data to FlyBlocks.com in conjunction with an identifier such as your name or your contact details (such as your e-mail address), FlyBlocks.com will collect Your Data. Moreover, any data that becomes available to FlyBlocks.com through any of the means described in the preceding paragraphs may be able to be associated with that identifier, and hence become Your Data.
Subject to the qualifications immediately below, FlyBlocks.com undertakes to collect Your Data from you and not from other parties. This undertaking is qualified as follows:
- Where FlyBlocks.com reasonably considers that the protection of its financial interests requires that it gather Your Data from other sources, or from additional sources. This applies in particular where FlyBlocks.com has a lending exposure to you, and seeks information about your creditworthiness;
- Where FlyBlocks.com reasonably considers that its capability to deliver quality services to you will be materially enhanced by gathering Your Data from other sources. This applies in particular to consumer profile data.
- To do so only by legal means;
- To do so only with your Consent; and
- To declare to you what sources it uses, and under what circumstances.
FlyBlocks.com undertakes to declare the purpose of collection in a manner which is clear and meaningful, and to avoid vague, highly inclusive statements such as 'to support our operations'.
Data Security FlyBlocks.com undertakes to store Your Data in a manner that ensures security against unauthorized access, alteration or deletion, at a level commensurate with its sensitivity. FlyBlocks.com undertakes to store Your Data only in jurisdictions where data protections are at least equivalent to those required under the OECD Guidelines. FlyBlocks.com undertakes to transmit Your Data in a manner that ensures security against unauthorized access, alteration or deletion, at a level commensurate with its sensitivity. FlyBlocks.com undertakes to implement appropriate measures to ensure security of Your Data against inappropriate behavior by FlyBlocks.com's staff-members and contractors. These include:
- Training for staff in relation to privacy;
- Access control, to limit access to Your Data to those staff and contractors who have legitimate reasons to access it;
- Particularly in the case of sensitive data, audit trails of accesses, including the identities of staff and contractors accessing the data;
- Reminders to staff and contractors from time to time about the importance of data privacy, and the consequences of inappropriate behavior;
- Declaration of appropriately strong sanctions that are to be applied in the event of inappropriate behavior
- Clear communication of policies and sanctions; and
- Processes to audit, to investigate and to impose sanctions.
Data Use Use refers to the application of Your Data by any part of FlyBlocks.com, or any staff-member or contractor of FlyBlocks.com in the course of their work. FlyBlocks.com undertakes to use Your Data only for:
- The purposes for which it was collected;
- Such other purposes as are subsequently agreedbetween FlyBlocks.com and You;
- Such additional purposes as may be required by law. In these circumstances, FlyBlocks.com will take any reasonable steps available to it to communicate to You that the use has occurred, unless it is precluded from doing so by law; and
- Such additional purposes as are authorized by law(in particular to protect FlyBlocks.com's interests, e.g. if it believes on reasonable grounds that You have failed to fulfill your undertakings to FlyBlocks.com or have committed a breach of the criminal law).
- FlyBlocks.com undertakes to use Your Data only if it has demonstrable relevanceto the particular use to which it is being put.
- FlyBlocks.com undertakes to use Your Data in such a manner as to take into account the possibility that it is not of sufficient quality for the purpose, e.g. because it is inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, or out-of-context.
Data Disclosure Disclosure refers to making Your Data available to any party other than FlyBlocks.com and You. The term disclosure may include many different conditions of data transfer, including selling, renting, trading, sharing and giving. FlyBlocks.com undertakes to disclose Your Data only under the following circumstances:
- In the course of business being conducted between You and com, where disclosure is necessary to a contractor, such as payment processors like PayPal and transportation companies. Where Your Data is disclosed in this way, FlyBlocks.com undertakes to exercise control over FlyBlocks.com's contractors to ensure that their actions are compliant with these Terms;
- In other circumstances that are directly implied by the purpose agreed between You and comat the time of data collection or subsequently. Where Your Data is disclosed in this way, FlyBlocks.com undertakes to exercise control over FlyBlocks.com's contractors to ensure that their actions are compliant with these Terms;
- With your consent, or at your request;
- Where required by law, such as a provision of a statute, or a court order such as a search warrant or subpoena. In these circumstances, FlyBlocks.com will take any reasonable steps available to it to communicate to You that the disclosure has occurred, unless it is precluded from doing so by law;
- Where permitted by law(e.g. the reporting of suspected breach of the criminal law to a law enforcement agency; and in an emergency, where FlyBlocks.com believes on reasonable grounds that the disclosure of Your Data will materially assist in the protection of the life of health of some person), provided that FlyBlocks.com will apply due diligence to ensure that the exercise of the permission is justifiable.
In all cases, FlyBlocks.com undertakes to disclose only such of Your Data as is necessary in the particular circumstances.
Data Retention and Destruction Subject to the qualifications immediately below, FlyBlocks.com undertakes:
- To retainYour Data only as long as is consistent with its purpose; and
- To destroyYour Data when its purpose has expired, and to do so in such a manner that Your Data is not subsequently capable of being recovered.
- Your Data may be retained in FlyBlocks.com's logs, backups and audit trailswithin short-term retention cycles that are devised to protect the company's operations. In such cases, Your Data will be destroyed in accordance with those cycles;
- Your Data may be retained beyond the expiry of its purpose if that is required by law, such as a provision of a statute, or a court order such as a search warrant or subpoena, or a warning by a law enforcement agency that delivery of a court order is imminent. In these circumstances FlyBlocks.com:
- Will take any reasonable steps available to it to communicate to You that Your Data is being retained, unless it is precluded from doing so by law; and
- Will only retain Your Data while that provision is current, and will then destroy Your Data;
- FlyBlocks.com follows all of the existing Google's Remarketing Privacy Guidelines, Policies, and Restrictions.
- FlyBlocks.com uses Analytics data and the DoubleClick cookie to serve ads based on your prior visits to FlyBlocks.com.
- You may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page or you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics Opt-out page.
- Your Data may be retained beyond the expiry of its purpose if it is authorized by law(in particular to protect FlyBlocks.com's interests, e.g. if it believes on reasonable grounds that You have failed to fulfill your undertakings to FlyBlocks.com or have committed a breach of the criminal law). In these circumstances, FlyBlocks.com will only retain Your Data while that situation is current and will then destroy Your Data.
Access by You to Your Personal Data FlyBlocks.com undertakes to provide you with access to Your Data, subject to only such conditions and processes as are reasonable in the circumstances. In particular, FlyBlocks.com undertakes to enable access:
- Without unreasonable delay
- Without cost
FlyBlocks.com undertakes to establish and operate identity authentication protections for access to Your Data that are appropriate to its sensitivity, but practical. This may involve some inconvenience; for example, relatively straightforward procedures may be involved in order to provide you with access through a channel that you have previously registered with FlyBlocks.com (such as a particular email-address), but may impose more onerous procedures if you wish to use some other channel.
In the event that you dispute some aspect of Your Data, FlyBlocks.com undertakes to take reasonable steps in relation to the amendment, supplementation or deletion of Your Data. You undertake:
- Not to seek access for frivolous purposes, or unreasonably frequently;
- To accept that deletion of some data may not be consistent with the provision of particular services by FlyBlocks.com to you.
- In general terms, in a readily accessible manner
- In more specific terms, on request
- Not to seek such information for frivolous purposes, or unreasonably frequently
- To accept that the disclosure of excessive detail may harm the security of Your Data and FlyBlocks.com's business processes, and may harm FlyBlocks.com's commercial interests.
Handling of Enquiries, General Concerns and Complaints If you have enquiries, general concerns, or complaints about these Terms, or about FlyBlocks.com's behavior in relation to these Terms, you undertake: To communicate them in the first instance:
- To FlyBlocks.com only
- In sufficient detail
- Through a channel made available by FlyBlocks.com for that purpose
- To provide one or more channels for communicationsto FlyBlocks.com, which are convenient to users
- To promptly provide acknowledgement of the receipt of communications, including the provision of a copy of the communication, the date and time it was registered, and FlyBlocks.com's reference-code for the communication;
- To promptly provide a responseto the communication, in an appropriate and meaningful manner.
- Until and unless FlyBlocks.com has had a reasonable opportunity to respond to the initial communication; and
- While FlyBlocks.com and you remain are conducting a meaningful dialogue about the matter.
Enforcement FlyBlocks.com declares that its undertakings in these Terms are intended to create legal obligations, and that those obligations are intended to be enforceable under appropriate laws in appropriate jurisdictions. These include laws relating to data protection, privacy, fair trading, corporations and criminal laws. You undertake to seek enforcement only in a jurisdiction that is relevant to the transactions that have taken place between You and FlyBlocks.com, in particular the jurisdiction in which you live or in which you performed the relevant acts, and the jurisdiction in which FlyBlocks.com is domiciled or performed the relevant acts.
Changes to These Privacy Undertakings FlyBlocks.com undertakes:
- Not to materially change these Terms in a manner that reduces the protections for Your Data;
- To take all possible steps to prevent any company that acquires this company or any of its relevant assets from materially changing the Terms applicable to Your Data in a manner that reduces the protections for Your Data;
- Where it is considering making changes to these Terms, or creating more specific Terms relating to specific services, to consult with appropriate representative and advocacy organizations;
- Where it makes changes to these Terms, to ensure that the differences between successive versions are readily accessible;
- To maintain all prior versions of these Terms in such a manner that they are dated, and readily accessible.
Your Data means data that is capable of being associated with you, whether or not it includes an explicit identifier such as your name or customer number. In particular, it encompasses all data that FlyBlocks.com is capable of correlating with you, using such means as server-logs and cookie-contents. Your Data does not refer to data that can no longer be associated with you. This includes aggregated data that does not and cannot identify the individuals whose data are included in the aggregation.
Consent means your concurrence with an action to be taken by FlyBlocks.com. Consent may be express or implicit, but in either case must be informed and freely-given.